Re: Proposed change: "xhr-src" to "connect"

I did consider that, but I wasn't sure that -src was the appropriate
suffix, because these are hosts that the page can connect *to*.  I do
agree that these APIs should be subject to default-src, though, so maybe
for consistency we should change it to connect-src.  I'm not opposed to
that change if people prefer it.

-Brandon