Re: CSP and web analytics

The trick is rather common among pentesters - but I am not sure about any
public documentation. It works particularly well too if a website for
instance allows user generated HTML containing class attributes - and one of
the injected classes is being used for special purposes by the attacked
website's client side business logic. I've seen this work in many real life
web apps.

Cheers,
..mario

--