Re: Req for feedback? Add attribute to elements to defeat clickjacking

Hi!

Made a simple PoC (it's IE only! won't work on any other browser):
http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/sirdarckcat/work/etc/clickjacking-attack.html

As Michal mentioned it's still vulnerable to timing attacks, when the
attacker can predict when the user will click faster than he can
regret clicking.. I didn't implemented anything related to that, but
could be done by monitoring mouse events.

I am using createPopup to do the trick. The target for an attacker
would be to make the "this click was not clickjacked" dialog appear
with clickjacking.

Greetings!!

-- Eduardo