Re: Req for feedback? Add attribute to elements to defeat clickjacking

Yup David, that's why the provider of the widget should choose wisely
what he wants to protect (eg. protecting the "Continue" button isn't
that useful).

In NoScript, clearclick forces the whole form to be visible, so if you
want to protect a form, you might want to do that.. But ideally you
only want to protect a very specific part of the document eg. an ad, a
like/+1 button, etc..

-- Eduardo