Re: Frame embedding: One problem, three possible specs?

Hi all,

sorry for the late answer, a flu and some other duties kept me from
answering so far.

I agree with Thomas, Adam and David, so please go ahead with the
webappsecwg charter.

The current plan for #3 is to be adopted in websec (as http headers
should be done in IETF) and proceed within a few months to RFC. (main
idea is to progress the adopted X-Frame-Options to standard and enhance
where necessary).

A conflict with current CSP would be bad, but as Adam said, I agree that
it might be kept outside of CSP and progress normally in websec.

Kind regards, Tobias