RE: Comment

From: Hill, Brad <bhill@paypal-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 12:39:11 -0600
To: Ariel Silverstone <asilverstone@expedia.com>, "public-web-security@w3.org" <public-web-security@w3.org>
This list is pretty wide-ranging in its topics and I don't want to discourage that, but what's currently in the draft WG charter isn't anything user-facing, only policies for consumption by user agents.

Are you thinking of presentation for something like Mozilla's Configurable Security Policies?  (Also known as "CAPS", not the colliding acronym possibility of CSP)

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/components/ConfigPolicy.html

-Brad