Re: [Content Security Policy] Proposal to move the debate forward

On 31/01/11 10:36, gaz Heyes wrote:
> 2) Validator. You need to validate policies, so we know what they are
> doing instead of thinking we know what they're doing. Should CSP refuse
> to load sites with invalid policies or syntax errors? I think yes.

It would also be good to have a Firefox extension which applied a policy
to pages on a defined site, so one could test policies without even
having to alter your server-side code, or well-meaning people could
develop sample policies for big websites.

(Basically, it's an HTTP header injector, except it would turn off any
reporting to the site owner, including events, so they weren't spammed.)

Gerv