Re: CSP XML Data with tokens

Hi!

Isn't that over simplified?

Eg. you won't do:

 Hi, <untrusted>$first_name $last_name</untrusted>, your e-mail is

You do:

$untrusted = "untrusted nonce='".getrandomoutoftheair()."'";
 Hi, <$untrusted>$first_name $last_name</$untrusted>, your e-mail is

Since I assume the use of "$" makes reference to PHP, so one would
have to open a handle to /dev/random, and seed mt_rand safely first.

How would you do that in AppEngine for example? Or in a server with
open base dir that disallows you to read anything on root (like /dev).

I know there are answers to those questions but makes everything harder.

Said that, there's still the problem of old UAs.. that we sadly have
to live with =(

If this solution includes htmlentifying the content, then that would
be safe, and backwards compatible.. But in that case, why not use the
aforementioned iframe.

Greetings!!
-- Eduardo