Re: [Content Security Policy] Proposal to move the debate forward

On 28 January 2011 22:52, Brandon Sterne <bsterne@mozilla.com> wrote:

> > Stuffing a policy into a http header just seems hard work and hard to
> > understand.
>
> You're just restating the opinion you gave before.  You'll have to
> provide more support for these types of statements if you expect to
> persuade anyone.

I don't see how I can be more clear. I want to implement it, I don't
understand the syntax. I have it commented out in my social network because
I don't understand the syntax. In other words I am your user. Maybe my
technical level isn't up to your standard. Maybe you should ignore me in
which case I'll happy to shut my mouth.