Re: Scope and complexity (was Re: More on XSS mitigation)

Yes, but you are proposing to remove significant amounts of security protections that others clearly desire and have practical uses for.   That would seem to call for specific compelling arguments that current proposal is substantially worse than your alternative proposal, and that those deficiencies outweigh the additional benefits.
  Lucas.