Re: CSP : inline functions ?

Hmm, that's interesting... might this not become a dangerous pattern in itself?

<script src="somethingscary.js">
{"json":"here"}
</script>

Not a bullet we can dodge entirely obviously but in such security models exposing data-consuming APIs that are overly generic can result in elevation-of-privilege type scenarios (if you think of the external js as having inherently higher privileges - code execution - than the referencing HTML).
  Lucas.