Re: CSP Directive Proposal: Sandbox

Oh btw, regarding this idea of putting sandbox in a CSP rule.

I like it. But I would have preferred if it was the other way around..
And let a sandboxed iframe to have CSP rules.

Either way, If we have:

CSP: sandbox;script-src http://*.google.com

What will happen? The rules conflict with each other. I know the
answer will be, that no scripts will be allowed.. but that's counter
intuitive.. What about

CSP: sandbox allow-scripts;

Then script-src and inline-script rules are useless?

Greetings!!
-- Eduardo