Moving forward

From: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:29:27 -0800
To: public-web-security@w3.org
We've been having a good discussion about how to move forward with
content security policies.  Brandon mentioned that he was going to
work up an initial draft of a specification.  In the meantime, I'd
like to start prototyping the implementation in WebKit.  To avoid
getting confused, I've started a wiki page with some implementation
notes:

http://www.w3.org/Security/wiki/Content_Security_Policies

Ideally, that page will either grow to become the specification of CSP
or will be replaced with a proper spec.  For the time-being, I've just
added a description of the general (i.e., directive-independent)
syntax to make sure we're all on the same page.

Thanks,