Re: CSP syntax

Does "policy-uri" do what you want? https://wiki.mozilla.org/Security/CSP/Specification#Directives

One limitation of policy files is that its creates a lot of overhead if you want to vary the policy from URL to URL... one additional request, and potentially many different policy files to manage across the server.  That may be less of a concern if you assume most sites will only have a single, site-wide policy.  We could pontificate but I doubt we'll know until CSP has been more widely deployed.
  Lucas.