Re: CSP syntax

On 03/02/11 18:06, Daniel Veditz wrote:
> I don't know if any proxies commonly do this, but it's permissible.
> AFAIK there's no provision for -splitting- headers on commas so your
> syntax is still OK as long as you allow for the possibility of "{
> policy }, { another header's worth }"

We could do this with JSON fairly easily if we assumed rather than wrote
the outside { and }. Then, we are just concatenating sets of hash keys.

CSP would have to define the hash as semantically an _ordered_ hash,
with later values for the same key only tightening earlier ones, but
that might be OK.

Gerv