Re: Proposed directive for CSP.next: "no-user-js"

Yes it would, and an implementation detail that I left out of the proposal would be that we'd probably add a pref to disable this restriction for power users who want to turn off the safety catch.

> Would this affect something like Greasemonkey?

I would argue that it should not affect Greasemonkey for the same reasons that I gave for not applying the restriction to javascript: bookmarks.  I can be persuaded here, though.  It's definitely a grey area.

-Brandon