Re: Request for Change to CSP Specification

For instance, what was the URL that triggered the mixed content warning.
What we get now is "violated directive default-src 'unsafe-inline'
'unsafe-eval'".

Something like..

tagName=iframe&url=http://www.youtube.com/html5/xx11111

Would help us know it was a youtube video.

For XSS, perhaps someone forgot to allow the Google's JSAPI:

tagName=script&url=http://www.google.com/jsapi

And while that would be enough for the Mixed Content use case, for other
use cases we've tried to use it (Like GMail+XSS for example), we might even
need a stack trace.

I remember someone (probably Adam?) was proposing triggering a DOM event
(on top of the report-uri). If that contains more information it would be
enough at least for us.

Greetings!!

-- Eduardo