Re: lcamtuf on the subtle/deadly problem with CSP

Well, in my case, the only reason I didn't use CSP for protecting gadgets,
is the specific case Michal mentioned.. it was just too easy to circumvent
on all existing implementation to make it worth the effort of outlining all
resources.

By the way, in case anyone is interested, the apache module mod_pagespeed
has a tool that automatically "outlines" all inline scripts.
http://code.google.com/speed/page-speed/docs/filter-js-outline.html

This should make deploying CSP more easy.

Greetings!!

-- Eduardo