Re: style-src and inline style

If we do want to support this use case, it seems like having a parallel
mechanism to script-src would be intuitive. If you're not using style-src,
you can use inline styles, and if you do use style-src, you specifically
have to opt in to inline styles as one of the sources that you allow.

So perhaps "inline" or "unsafe-inline" could be a special source (just like
"none" and "self") that is allowed for both script-src and style-src,
instead of having the magic "disable-xss-protection" directive.

Collin