RE: VeriSign feedback/comments on STS -06

We believe that ultimately the site itself must be responsible for setting this policy, including disabling it.  Nothing stops someone from building a client-site control.  Chrome is even implementing a pre-loaded STS list, and we asked to be included. http://www.chromium.org/sts

That said, ultimately the site still knows how best to connect to it, way better than the client does.  The client can certainly have a preference, but only the server can be authoritative about what is supported.

--
Andy Steingruebl