Re: CSP & IETF BOF on HTTP Application Security?

From: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 09:44:57 -0600
To: Brandon Sterne <bsterne@mozilla.com>
CC: art.barstow@nokia.com, ext Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, Arun Ranganathan <arun@mozilla.com>, ext Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, "public-web-security@w3.org" <public-web-security@w3.org>
Agreed, from what I've seen so far. It would be good for us to clearly
demarcate what's in scope for each group here.