Updated Draft BCP on "server identity check" via TLS/SSL certificates

From: =JeffH <Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:29:50 -0700
To: W3C Web Security Interest Group <public-web-security@w3.org>
I've been working with Peter Saint-Andre (Cisco and XMPP Foundation) on a Draft
  IETF Best Current Practice (BCP) on the representation and verification of
application service identity in TLS/SSL certificates:

   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check

Peter & I are working toward an IETF Last Call on this I-D soon
after the upcoming IETF-78 meeting in Maastricht (25-30 Jul 2010) and we will
be presenting at the SAAG session there, so we would welcome your feedback in
person, via email to the authors, or on the certid@ietf.org list: