Re: Seamless iframes + CSS3 selectors = bad idea

From: <sird@rckc.at>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 17:37:21 +0800
To: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Cc: gaz Heyes <gazheyes@gmail.com>, Daniel Glazman <daniel@glazman.org>, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, public-web-security@w3.org
Reading links wouldn't be protected by gareth solution. (nonces on links for
example, and other potential sensitive information..).

Btw, I think NoScript will start protecting it's users against this attack
on the near future (kudos to Giorgio).. it's a bit complicated because of
@charset rules and UTF BOMs.. but it's probably gonna work.. he is going to
disable attribute selectors (*=, ^=, $=) on some cases.. I'm not aware of
the details yet.. but I think that's great news!!

-- Eduardo
http://www.sirdarckcat.net/

Sent from Hangzhou, 33, China