Re: Sandboxed iframes (was Re: Seamless iframes + CSS3 selectors = bad idea)

Adam, the Webkit XSS Filter can disable twitter's protection:

As well as IE's

<script type="text/javascript">

//<![CDATA[
if (window.top !== window.self) {document.write =
"";window.top.location = window.self.location;
setTimeout(function(){document.body.innerHTML='';},1);window.self.onload=function(evt){document.body.innerHTML='';};}

//]]>
</script>

So actually...  in my opinion, the correct way is this one: (idea by david
ross)

http://sla.ckers.org/forum/read.php?2,32339#msg-32343

Greetz!!

-- Eduardo