Re: Sandboxed iframes (was Re: Seamless iframes + CSS3 selectors = bad idea)

@Ian

Starting from abarth message:
http://sla.ckers.org/forum/read.php?13,31377#msg-31430

Anyway, maybe I misunderstood what he said, I thought he meant in chrome it
was a new and exclusive origin (different from the parent one) and my tests
sort of confirmed that.

On firefox for example, the origin is something a little weird (that is
probably the same maciej just explained). where you have a different origin
but access to parent/opener..

So well..

Greetings!!
-- Eduardo