Re: HTTPbis and the Same Origin Policy

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 18:31:49 -0800
Cc: "Mark S. Miller" <erights@google.com>, Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, "public-web-security@w3.org" <public-web-security@w3.org>
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>

On Dec 3, 2009, at 6:10 PM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> A) If we do not receive a Change Proposal by the deadline, the issue
> will be closed without prejudice, meaning it will not block Last
> Call; but there will be no final decision, so we'll still be able to
> reconsider the issue if presented with a completed Change Proposal.

Ian reminded me that technically, if an issue is closed without
prejudice due to timing out, then it can only be re-raised with
permission of the chairs, I expect in this case it would be granted if
you presented a completed Change Proposals as there is not any
appearance of bad faith.

Regards,
Maciej