From: <TheoDP@aol.com>
To: <public-web-plugins@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 9:07 PM
Subject: Microsoft Patents the Body Electric

While others may 'Sing the Body Electric' [1], Microsoft has patented
it. On Tuesday, the USPTO awarded Microsoft a patent for its 'Method
and apparatus for transmitting power and data using the human body'
[2], which covers the use of the human body as a conductive medium
(bus) over which power, data and control signals may be distributed.

[1] http://explanation-guide.info/meaning/I-Sing-the-Body-Electric!.html

[2] http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?patentnumber=6,754,472