Re: Judge sets ruling in Eolas patent case

FYI, to keep up with the USPTO's Eolas re-examination you can go to:

http://pair.uspto.gov/cgi-bin/final/continuity.pl
and search on Application Number: 90/006,831

At last check there's no new updates since December.

Thanks for the info about Judge Zagel's decision to hold on this case.
If he does rule, you can view his Most Recent Opinions at:
http://www.ilnd.uscourts.gov/RACER2/recent_opinions.cfm?judge=Zagel

Creighton Frommer
2L Georgia State U. College of Law