RE: Judge sets ruling in Eolas patent case

From: Roldan, Fernando <Fernando.Roldan@warnerchappell.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:43:58 -0800
To: public-web-plugins@w3.org
Hi,

Does any one have any idea of what the results were for the Jan 6, 2004
ruling to stay both the jury award and the modifications to IE? Like many of
you, our sites uses a lot of embedded plug-in code and I would prefer not to
implement the workaround if there is a stay.

Thanks,

Fernando Roldan
IT Department, Los Angeles
Warner/Chappell Music Group