RE: Server Workaround to Render "Second" Documents Acceptable?

Thank you Mike,

Your observation about the "second" distributed hypermedia file puts things
into perspective for me. I kept reading this, but wasn't "seeing" it because
my legal-eze is not very polished.

You idea about the Web Server fix is interesting, but I think this may only
apply affectively to static files, like *.html

Application files that write dynamic content (e.g., ASP, ASP.NET, PHP,
ColdFusion, Witango, etc...) would be another issue. I personally would not
want to see my Server interfering with my dynamic output.

From a Designer/Programmer point of view, replacing <OBJECT> with some
dynamic <IFRAME> mechanism is the probably the excellent perspective for
implementing a work-around.

Thank you again. Cheers....

Scott Cadillac,
XML-Extranet - http://xmlx.ca
403-281-6090 - scott@xmlx.ca
Well-formed Development
--
Extranet solutions using C# .NET, Witango, MSIE and XML