From: public-web-plugins-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-web-plugins-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Russell Cowdrey
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 5:02 PM
To: 'public-web-plugins@w3.org'
Subject: If MS pulls plug-in support, who do I sue

[snip]

I think we are hearing very little from Microsoft because I'm sure they are
trying to weigh the cost of the lawsuits to come over the cost of the patent
infringement.  Their best course of action is to come forward and put their
full weight behind an appeal and to overturn this stupid patent.  I really
think the ramifications are huge.

[snip]