Re: CNN circumvents the Eolas Patent?

Hi Jake,

     It's all covered by one NDA or another, or I would sell my story to
the Enquirer for $1M. :)

Regards,

D-

Dr. Daniel Austin
Sr. Technical Architect
daniel_austin@grainger.com
847 793 5044
Visit http://www.grainger.com

"If I get a little money, I buy books. If there is anything left over, I
buy clothing and food."
-Erasmus

                      Jake Robb
                      <jakerobb@mac.com>            To:       W3C Public Web Plugins List <public-web-plugins@w3.org>
                      Sent by:                      cc:
                      public-web-plugins-req        Subject:  Re: CNN circumvents the Eolas Patent?
                      uest@w3.org

                      09/11/2003 03:47 PM

Daniel,

Were meeting attendees asked to sign NDA's?  If not, why won't you reveal
what you learned at the meeting?

-Jake