RE: The Eolas '906 patent backgrounder

From: Scott Cadillac <scott@xmlx.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:32:08 -0600
To: "'W3C Public Web Plugins List'" <public-web-plugins@w3.org>

Thank you Richard, this will be helpful to pass around to my colleagues.

I especially like one of the links off http://news.google.com where it
highlights that MS potentially could own $1.3 Billion by the end of the
appeal process.

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=11163

I think whatever changes are coming, will come sooner than we
expect...........

Scott Cadillac,
XML-Extranet - http://xmlx.ca
403-281-6090 - scott@xmlx.ca
Well-formed Development
--
Extranet solutions using C# .NET, Witango, MSIE and XML

   http://www.computerbytesman.com/906patent/

If you have any suggestions for addition material, please send along any
relavent links.

Thanks,
Richard M. Smith
http://www.ComputerBytesMan.com