Re: Why a license deal is ONLY good for Microsoft

I agree.  Secondly, from my viewpoint, regardless of the dominant
browser, the web is for everyone to view and it was not designed for one
particular browser.  I hear this a lot, since MS IE is the dominant
browser we all should code for them but that is not the way it is.

Orlando

--
Orlando Echevarria
Webmaster and Developer

Quote:

Never interrupt the enemy when he is making a mistake.
						-- Napoleon