Problems with IE 6.01 sp 1b

From: Chris Hinchey <chris.hinchey@tmsinc.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:42:47 -0500
To: public-web-plugins@w3.org
We have been attempting to use the suggested work-arounds and testing them
with the beta that Microsoft has made available.  Unfortunately, we are
finding that the results are inconsistent.  We are seeing the following
results:

1.  Workstations that never get the prompt, even when the ActiveX is
embedded on the first document page
2.  Workstations that always get the prompt, even when the ActiveX is
contained in a second javascript file
3.  Workstations that change between always getting the prompt, and working
correctly, depending on how their security settings are changed.
4.  Workstations that work as expected.

So far, we have 1 workstation that works as expected, and 4 others that do
not.  Does anyone else have similar results, and does anyone know how to get
this feedback to Microsoft?

Chris Hinchey
TMSSequoia
Your Imaging Solutions Company