Re: Plan for LCP data

Thanks for taking the feedback into account, I'm excited to see the
results! The plan sounds great.

I encourage you to release the full dataset whenever possible. For
synthetic data in particular (eg. SpeedIndex comparison) there should be no
privacy concerns, as those would be lab tests I presume. And whenever data
cannot be released due to user privacy, or has to be aggregated, a detailed
methodology would be very welcome.