Re: User Timing L3 Bugs Triaged

Nice, thanks for triaging these Nicolas! Overall, agree with your
assessment that there shouldn't be any blockers here.

There is a common theme running through #40 and #25, which I'd love to get
more input on from folks working on DevTools and JS frameworks, before we
close them out. Given that dev tools integrations has been one of the key
drivers for UT adoption, and popular JS frameworks have expressed interest
in integrating with DevTools, this seems like an area we should explore a
bit more. That said, none of this is blocking, even if we decide on adding
some new attributes, they would be incremental to what we already proposed.