Re: [ResourceTiming] resourcetimingbufferfull doesn't have access to the rejected entry

Hi Roger,

In the latest spec, when the buffer is full, the remaining entries are not
dropped on the floor unless the event handler doesn't make room for them.
See https://github.com/w3c/resource-timing/pull/168 for the specification
those changes.

If you still believe the specification is sub-optimal, filing an issue
<https://github.com/w3c/resource-timing/issues> would be the best way to
go. If you think what's currently specified is not implemented in some
browsers, your best route would be to file an issue with them. AFAICT
from wpt.fyi
results
<https://wpt.fyi/results/resource-timing?label=experimental&label=master&aligned>,
this part is implemented fairly well (even if not perfectly) across the
board.

Cheers :)
Yoav