Re: WG design call - April 12th @ 11am PST

"if they are interested in measuring the user experience of their page,
they will take the time to do the necessary annotation. "

I don't have concrete data on this, but anecdotally that doesn't appear to
be the case.
Most pages use RUM analytics to gather data about their pages, but don't do
any custom instrumentation. Perhaps +Nic Jansma <nic@nicj.net> would have
some data on this?