Re: call for agenda: design call on 05/31 @ 11AM PST

Hi folks. A reminder and update on our call tomorrow (11AM PST)
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/10dz_7QM5XCNsGeI63R864lF9gFqlqQD37B4q8Q46LMM/edit?ts=5b0ed7a3&pli=1#heading=h.ozu502b9h3ey>.
Currently we have...

   -

   Update on "Priority Hints": github.com/WICG/priority-hints — Addy, Dom.
   -

   Update on "Event Timing": github.com/wicg/event-timing — Tim.
   -

   Review and discuss renewal of WG charter
   -

      Current charter: w3c.github.io/charter-webperf/
      -

      Current spec status: bit.ly/webperfwg-specs
      -

      Initial proposal for charter updates
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zx2orxWQhjN7fsIfrR2EHVhVzIanppKIyaqewrFJIFM/edit?ts=5b0edae2>

If you have cycles ahead of the call, please review charter updates doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zx2orxWQhjN7fsIfrR2EHVhVzIanppKIyaqewrFJIFM/edit?ts=5b0edae2&pli=1>
and
feel free to leave any comments or suggestions in there.