Minutes (was: Re: [10/9/17] webperf group call @ 10AM PST)

Hi,

The minutes of 2017-10-09 webperf group call are available at:
https://www.w3.org/2017/10/09-webperf-minutes.html

Next call will be on Oct 25.

Text version:

Web Perf WG Call

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
igrigorik, yoav, NicJ, xiaoqian, cvazac, philip, Josh, Shubhie
Regrets
Chair
igrigorik
Scribe
igrigorik
Contents

Topics
Preload status?
Server-Timing
PV2
TPAC planning
Summary of Action Items
Summary of Resolutions
Preload status?

yoav: we resolved all issues

xiaoqian: we'll publish CR request tomorrow

Server-Timing

charlie: two updates need to be made
... one is header format so that duration and name are explicit
... second is TAO logic proposal: if TAO fails then we'll drop

PV2

log if page is visible case --> L3

we'll remove prerender; it was already marked as at risk

<xiaoqian> https://github.com/w3c/preload/issues/113
yoav: should not be a blocker for CR
... it doesn't change implementation or interface

xiaoqian: ok, we won't block and publish CR

TPAC planning

shubhie: life cycle + page visibility relationship.. e.g. exposing
historical events could be generalized, potentially

next call, on Oct 25?

confirmed, 25th

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions