From: Ilya Grigorik [mailto:igrigorik@google.com]
Sent: Friday, May 5, 2017 5:10 PM
To: Todd Reifsteck <toddreif@microsoft.com>; Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Cc: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Minutes [was: Re: [5/3/17] webperf group call @ 10AM PST]

Hey all.

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 9:34 AM, Xiaoqian Wu <xiaoqian@w3.org<mailto:xiaoqian@w3.org>> wrote:
igrigorik: out of time. The next sync in 2 weeks?
spanicker: Google I/O!
toddreifsteck: maybe sync in a week?
igrigorik: WFM!
Next sync on May 10th!

Apologies, calendar fail on this end.. Unfortunately won't be able to make it on the 10th.

Todd/Philippe: no need to block on me, could one of you drive next week's sync?

p.s. week after next is Google I/O so that's a write-off on this end, and I'm also in transit on 24th. I could do 25th or 26th of May if others are available.