Re: Resource Timing details for 4xx and 5xx resources

Hi Karthik.

Relevant discussions:
- https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/4266#issuecomment-263992912
-
https://github.com/w3c/resource-timing/commit/64d7eed8384c563a5a60a90acbfee77f51753b34

The decision is/was that L1 and L2 both specify that the UA *may* surface
such entries. In L3 I'm hoping we can make that a MUST.

ig