From: Ilya Grigorik [mailto:igrigorik@google.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 9:10 PM
To: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
Subject: [3/23/16] webperf group call @ 10AM PST

Dial-in details: https://www.w3.org/wiki/Web_Performance/Call_Information#VoIP

Tentative agenda:

  *   [nav-timing, resource-timing] Use continuous IDL

     *   https://github.com/w3c/navigation-timing/pull/41

     *   https://github.com/w3c/resource-timing/pull/51

  *   [page-visibility] Tests for visibilitychange event during unload

     *   https://github.com/w3c/page-visibility/issues/21

  *   [preload] Preload and Server Push

     *   https://github.com/w3c/preload/issues/38

  *   [beacon]

     *   Add method to sendBeacon

        *   https://github.com/w3c/beacon/pull/27

  *   [requestidlecallback]

     *   Integration with IntersectionObserver

        *   https://github.com/w3c/requestidlecallback/issues/36

  *   Velocity SC logistics

     *   F2F + BoF scheduling
ig