Re: What does "navigationStart" mean as a second argument to performance.measure() in a web worker?

On 12/15/16 3:21 AM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> P.S. I'm still generally quite frustrated with the way the
> modularization of these specs was done and the resulting impossibility
> of actually tracking anything down in all the broken links and
> unexplained dependencies.

To put numbers to this, it took me about an hour to go through the
process that led to the writing of the mail at the start of this thread.
  And I know way more about how this group's specs are supposed to
interact and and are structured than I would expect from a typical
implementer who's told to implement a specific thing like "support for
performance.mark() in workers" and has to start trying to figure out how
to do it.