Re: [RequestIdleCallback] About Fig.2 in Idle Periods section

I agree with Olli that we don't want to make the spec specific to
Chromium's behavior. Both figures 1 and 2 do both explicitly say they are
example, so the spec isn't trying to suggest that either of these are the
only possible timelines.

I would rather not have multiple diagrams showing the same thing (the spec
is already pretty long), but would be happy to make the diagrams more
browser agnostic if anyone has any suggestions, as long as they present the
same information (e.g., the user input in fig 2 will be handled once the
idle callback has returned within the 50ms capped deadline).

Cheers,
Ross