Re: [RequestIdleCallback] About Fig.2 in Idle Periods section

On 09/04/2015 12:16 AM, Simon Hong wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In Fig.2, there is a HandleInput period after last Idle callback finished.
> I think vsync timeline should be inserted between last Idle callback and Handle Input
> because Fig.1 there is a vsync timeline before every Input period.
> As I know, input handling is started at the start time of vsync in chromium.
>
> Thanks.
> Simon.

Input handling period isn't specified anywhere and browser engines do it differently, so
perhaps better to have a few variations in the figures showing possible options.
The spec should not hint chromium's behavior is the only possible one.

-Olli