Re: Firefox and User Timing API in workers

On 5/29/15 11:09 AM, Ilya Grigorik wrote:
> In the meantime, would either of you guys be able to join next week's
> conf call -- Jun 3rd, 12PM PST?

I won't be able to, for the same reason as I couldn't join this week's:
I have a standing commitment on Wednesdays at that time through the end
of the school year.

At risk of sounding like a broken record, this is why asynchronous
discussion is vastly superior for a geographically distributed group in
different timezones... at least assuming participation by everyone in
the group is a goal.  ;)

-Boris