Re: [frame-timing] Processing model proposal

cc: hixie, annevk, zcorpan

I didn't know that processing model existed, thanks.

How about the following as an update:

https://docs.google.com/a/chromium.org/document/d/1SukXPZVUmDb8srqzAGI6Muu55aue9UUhY6XC4SFQFBs/edit?usp=sharing

And then I would replace the whole
  5.1.1  PerformanceRenderTiming Processing Model
section of the Frame Timing processing model with a link to
https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/webappapis.html#processing-model-9

In a similar vein, this model doesn't seem to specify an event processing
loop for compositing. I think we should keep that part in the Frame-Timing
doc for the moment,  but reach out to WHATWG and see if it makes sense to
add another loop type to this model.

Thoughts? Comments?
Thanks!
-Mike