Re: User Timing Mark Name for "Critical Content Loaded"?

Awesome.  navigationLoaded looks to be exactly what I was describing.  The
others look pretty similar to the ones defined in the spec but with
different names - any reason in particular (or were they created before the
named ones in the spec existed)?

I'd be happy to track the same named marks in Chrome though it would be
nice if we could get the spec and the Mozilla names to converge.

I opened a crbug for the chrome implementation: